TYPE OF COOKIES USED
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
- TECHNICAL COOKIES
- CUSTOM COOKIES
- ADVERTISING COOKIES
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
- GOOGLE CHROME
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
- INTERNET EXPLORER 9
1. - TYPE OF COOKIES USED
The In Medulla continguts, SL website uses both session and persistent cookies.
Session cookies only store data until the user closes the browser.
Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and can be accessed and used in more than one session.
2.- PURPOSE OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed.
A. - TECHNICAL COOKIES
Technical cookies allow the user to navigate the website or application and use its various options or services. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted online areas, remember the details of an order, submit a request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during browsing and store content for the broadcast of video or audio.
B. - CUSTOM COOKIES
Custom cookies allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined in the browser or defined by the user. For example, language, type of browser through which you access the service, design of selected content, geolocation of the terminal and regional settings for where the service is accessed.
C. - ADVERTISING COOKIES
Advertising cookies enable effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
D. - STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES
Statistical analysis cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information gathered through this type of cookies is used to measure activity of the websites, application or platform and to profile user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service based on usage data.
E. - THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies may be installed on some web pages to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistics services.
3. - HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
The user has the option to allow, block or remove cookies installed on the computer by configuring the browser options on the terminal.
4. - MORE INFORMATION
A. - ABOUT GOOGLE CHROME
To set cookie permissions in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click on the toolbar menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section click on Content settings.
- Configure options in the Cookies section.
B. - MOZILLA FIREFOX
To set cookie permissions in the browser Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window.
- Select Options.
- Select the panel Privacy.
- In the Firefox option select Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
C. - INTERNET EXPLORER 9
To set cookie permissions in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window.
- Select the Security tab and use the option Delete search history to remove cookies. Activate the box Cookies and then click on Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies. Then click on Accept.
If you block cookies on your browser, you may not be able to use all the services or features on the website.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for each website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except trusted ones.